Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hettie's first day as a 7th grader!

Doesn't she look happy?!?!
She looks a little happier here!
Theres a smile!
Putting on her backpack
I decided to walk Heather up to the school to pick up her class schedule, no wait let me rephrase that. Heather asked me to walk her up to the school to get her class schedule. She seemed a little nervous, but not really bad, maybe more excited. Then we seen Ms. Jazzy Duran and everything was all better. I asked the girls if I could get a picture of them on their first day of school and as you can see on their faces, they weren't very enthusiastic about the whole thing. Heather wants to try out for the school volleyball team and softball and soccer, but with her playing for Modesto Ajax and all the homework she gets every night, I had to tell her to hold off until next year to play for the school. I don't want her to fall behind in her school work. We are sooo proud of everything that she has accomplished. She is such a bright and beautiful young lady.
WE LOVE YOU HETTIE!

No comments: