Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hettie's Besties

Hettie squatting to be the same height as the other girls!
Look up Brianna
Thats better!
Mike was in Idaho this past weekend fishing with his bestfriend Jeff so I told Heather that she could have her friends stay the night. We went to a tri-tip fundraiser Saturday morning in Riverbank then I took all the girls home with us from there. We decided to go to the movies to see Mamma Mia. Let me just say that I LOVED that movie. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I really enjoyed it. I really do not like musicals at all and was really kind of scared to watch it, but I would recommend it to anyone. Anyways...the girls decided to wear dresses to the movies. Don't they look adorable. Heather truly does have the cutest and funnest friends. I always have so much fun with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen....Aly had the best time...and the pics are priceless!!! We love you guys!!!