Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This summer!

Well we don't have a whole lot going on this summer. We have a family reunion that we are going to this month. We will be in Utah on my birthday so thats kind of neat. Maybe all of our cousins can go out for a drink or something. Heather will be leaving a week early with her grandma and grandpa to go up to Oregon to see our Aunt Roleen and then over to Idaho to see our Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda and maybe even possibly getting a chance to see our Uncle Rock and Aunt Carmen in Utah then to meet Mike and I in Utah for the family reunion. I think she will have a blast. Its such a cool oppurtunity to be able to get to see all of those places. I wish I could go. Then in July we are going to San Diego for a soccer tournament, we are kind of making it a mini vacation also. We might go to Knotts Berry Farm or Sea World or something. Then for the rest of the summer all we have to do is soccer and rest and relax. I would really like to try to make this as relaxing of a summer as I can. Oh yeah and we get to go camping next month with the Lawry's and the Durans and Krista and Larry. I wish The Perez's would go!

No comments: