Thursday, June 5, 2008

Phil's 32 birthday!

Mike made Phil a peanut butter chocolate cake. It was yummy!
That is not nice Philip

Getting ready to blow out the cake!

Since my dad is older and is from Scotland and my mom is from Korea and all of their family is in their home county, I have never known any of my cousins or my Aunts and Uncles very well and some of them at all. When I married Mike, one of the best gifts that I received was his family. I now have tons of family. I have cool Uncles and Aunts and cousins all over the place. It still amazes me to this day how both mine and Mikes family instantly clicked. Its like we were all meant to be one big happy family. My closest and most favorite cousin is Phil. He is the best cousin in the world. No one could ask for a better cousin than him. I love you cuz'n!

No comments: